Executive Virtual Assistants and Project Managers
Satiated Artists is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strongly encourages BIPOC and LGBTQ+ artists to apply.
Are you a US based artist in search of a remote position with a flexible schedule that allows you to pursue your art and make a living? Satiated Artists accepts applications on a rolling basis for objective oriented creatives who relish in problem solving to join our team of Assistants and Project Managers.
Satiated Artists is a remote and decentralized company. Our services include the recruiting, candidate screening, training, mentorship, and professional development of each PM or EVA our clients bring on. Think of us as a staffing agency, a recruitment firm, a training and mentorship program, an artistic community, and a consultancy all in one.
We have found that there is magic in the pairing of a creative individual seeking a flexible “day job” and a company or individual in need of administrative support. Artists tend to have softer skills that can be difficult to train in more traditional hires. Plus, their personalities are enjoyable to have around!
We match our Project Managers and Executive Virtual Assistants to each of our clients with care. Our clients typically come from word of mouth, and many are in the business of making the world a better place. Once they are placed with one of our clients, our team members are fully and regularly coached, as well as supported through our private support community. We look to work with individuals who are growth oriented and who are looking to take advantage of our development and learning opportunities, as well as individuals who will engage within our Satiated Artists community.
The key difference between our virtual assistance and project management roles are that PMs are concerned with the bottom line of a project and the team behind it, whereas EVAs are concerned with the bottom line of a single individual, whatever it might happen to be on any given day. Ultimately, our goal is to support our clients so that they can focus their work efforts in their unique abilities and avoid distractions. We offer full time and part time employment.
In terms of the day to day, some of the duties our PMs and EVAs are typically responsible for include:
- Process improvement
- Streamlining communication
- Task management
- Scheduling, planning, and coordination
- Leading and attending meetings and note taking
- Tool advisement and implementation
- Team optimization
- Email support and management
- Work delegation
- Data entry
If the following sounds like you, you might be the perfect fit for our team:
- You are an artist at your core and your lifestyle revolves around your art (in other words, you are not a hobbyist).
- You have some availability during standard US business hours and are available for at minimum 10 hours per week.
- You have reliable internet access and technology (laptop, desktop, smartphone, and/or tablet) that allows for videoconferencing.
- Working for a company that values your creativity is important to you.
- Your communication and organizational skills are excellent, and you are perpetually detail oriented.
- You are an objective oriented worker as opposed to a list taker. You can plow past obstacles independently, and don’t need an explicit to do list from your supervisor to be successful.
- Fast paced environments and high stakes don’t scare you away.
- You would describe yourself as a multi-tasker and self-starter always seeking to improve process.
- You are personable, warm, and enjoyable to work with.
- You take responsibility for your work and impact.
- You always do the right thing, work to finish a job beyond expectations, and are open to constructive criticism.
- You understand the world and the problems we’re solving within it are not black and white, but shades of grey.
- You understand that the positions we offer are support roles by nature, and can empathize with executives and business owners. You don’t take it personally when their priorities shift.
- You are looking to be challenged and to develop new skill sets
Please note: if you have recently submitted an application, there is no need to reapply as we keep all applications on file for one year.
Apply to become a Satiated Artist:
To apply, please click the button below to open our application form. If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
We strongly encourage candidates with stage management, production, and directorial experience in theatre or film to apply.