Satiated Artists is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strongly encourages BIPOC and LGBTQ+ artists to apply.
Satiated Artists is a remote and decentralized company. Our services include the recruiting, candidate screening, training, coaching, and professional development of each Administrative Coordinator our clients bring on. Think of us as a staffing agency, a matchmaking firm, a training and coaching program, and an artistic community all in one.
We look to provide freedom and flexibility to artists and expect that our artists provide more than enough care for our clients as relationships are two way streets. We have found that there is a magical satiation in the pairing of a creative individual seeking a flexible “day job” and a company or individual in need of administrative support. Artists tend to have soft skills that can be difficult to teach. Plus, their personalities are enjoyable to have around!
We look to work with individuals who are growth oriented and who are looking to take advantage of our development and learning opportunities, as well as individuals who will engage within our Satiated Artists community. We offer full time and part time employment.
If the following sounds like you, you might be the perfect fit for our team:
- You are an artist, actively pursuing a creative career, and are a growth oriented person.
- You have at least 10 hours per week of availability during standard US business hours.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent, and you are perpetually organized, detail oriented, and fast paced environments with high stakes don’t scare you away.
- You are adaptable and don’t take it personally when priorities shift.
- You are looking to be challenged and to develop new skill sets.
Apply to become a Satiated Artist:
To apply, please click the button below to open our application form. If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly encourage candidates with stage management, production, and directorial experience in theatre or film to apply.