Satiated Artists is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and strongly encourages BIPOC and LGBTQ+ artists to apply.
Are you a US based artist in search of a remote position with a flexible schedule that allows you to pursue your art and make a living? Satiated Artists accepts applications on a rolling basis for objective oriented creatives who relish in problem solving to join our team of Administrative Coordinators.
Satiated Artists is a remote and decentralized company. Our services include the recruiting, candidate screening, training, coaching, and professional development of each Administrative Coordinator our clients bring on. Think of us as a staffing agency, a recruitment firm, a training and coaching program, an artistic community, and a consultancy all in one.
We have found that there is magic in the pairing of a creative individual seeking a flexible “day job” and a company or individual in need of administrative support. Artists tend to have soft skills that can be difficult to teach. Plus, their personalities are enjoyable to have around!
We match our Administrative Coordinators to each of our clients with care. Our clients typically come from word of mouth, and many are in the business of making the world a better place. Once they are placed with one of our clients, our team members are fully and regularly coached, as well as supported through our private support community. We look to work with individuals who are growth oriented and who are looking to take advantage of our development and learning opportunities, as well as individuals who will engage within our Satiated Artists community.
Ultimately, our goal is to support our clients so that they can focus their work efforts in their unique abilities and avoid distractions. We offer full time and part time employment.
If the following sounds like you, you might be the perfect fit for our team:
- You are an artist at your core and are actively pursuing a creative career of some kind.
- You have at least 10 hours per week of availability during standard US business hours.
- Working for a company that values your creativity is important to you.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent, and you are perpetually organized and detail oriented.
- You are an autonomous worker as opposed to a list taker. You can plow past obstacles independently, and don’t need an explicit to do list from your supervisor to be successful.
- Fast paced environments and high stakes don’t scare you away.
- You would describe yourself as a self-starter always seeking to improve processes.
- You are personable, warm, and enjoyable to work with.
- You take responsibility for your work and impact.
- You always do the right thing and are open to constructive feedback.
- You understand that the positions we offer are support roles by nature, and can empathize with executives and business owners. You are adaptable and don’t take it personally when their priorities shift.
- You are looking to be challenged and to develop new skill sets.
Apply to become a Satiated Artist:
To apply, please click the button below to open our application form. If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
We strongly encourage candidates with stage management, production, and directorial experience in theatre or film to apply.